Are you looking to skyrocket your brand online in the next few months?
Consider how you could get your product or brand in the Halloween spirit, not just by putting a few pumpkins in front of your office, but by providing something really useful for consumers.
Doctors’ offices, drugstores, or other healthcare businesses can share tips on how to check your kids’ trick-or-treat bags for potentially unsafe candy.
Garden centers and craft stores can post videos on how to carve the perfect pumpkin. Providing this type of useful, timely information as a service to consumers will help create a positive brand image for your business.
Whether you want to sell products, gain subscribers, persuade followers to a point or sway the hearts and minds of readers to your cause, they’ve got to know who you are in the first place.
“Great content that tells a powerful story can attract or change people’s perceptions about a brand. This doesn’t need to be self-promotional; it can simply convey one message or slogan that’s memorable.” – Sarah Howard, Head of Content.
Here are 50 ideas which can take to the next level!
How To Skyrocket Your Brand
Starting your brand may be easy, but getting it to move up to the next level really takes some ideas. Here’s ideas on how you can effectively
Here’s ideas on how you can effectively skyrocket your brand online and offline.
- Make a good first impression
- Be consistent
- Listen to your customers
- Design a great logo
- Represent your business with your brand
- Always be reliable
- Establish strong values
- Be transparent
- Use a strapline
- Print your logo everywhere
- Highlight the benefits of your business
- Establish trust
- Convey a clear message
- Display your brand’s colours
- Become an authority in the field
- Have a long-term vision
- Stand out from competitors
- Educate employees about your brand
- Grow your brand with your business
- Define your goals
- Create a great pitch
- Be flexible
- Repeat your message again & again
- Give great customers service
- Display your back story
- Exceed expectations
- Offer value for money
- Stay in the forefront
- Be instantly recognisable
- Make regular contact with customers
- Be consistent with photos
- Know your target market
- Use social media
- Provide rounded experience
- Create a professional website
- Create relationships with other brands
- Give out stuff for free
- Combine marketing strategies
- Network with peers
- Get feedback
- Start a company blog
- Show off
- Attend local events
- Sponsor an event or charity
- Gain a reputation
- Continue to learn
- Be professional online
- Promote your achievements
- Engage local as well as national customers
- Be brilliant!
When preparing your personal & company brand strategy, plan, research, and create actionable tactics and realistic goals.
These ideas may be the most important ones that you ever need.
10 Ways To Get Your Audience Engaged
- Use emotion to appeal to your audience
- Even small scale campaigns can have a big impact, regardless of budget
- High-quality, educational and thought-leading content will be shared by your followers
- Team brainstorming sessions will provide a wide scope of ideas
- Great content that tells a powerful story can attract or change people’s perceptions about a brand
- Content doesn’t need to be self-promotional
- Who is your audience? Once you know who you want to make aware of your brand you can start to define your messaging to appeal to that demographic
- Social media channels are a prime way to appeal to your audience’s ‘episodic memory’
- A “me me me, look at us” approach doesn’t work – it’s all about the audience
- No one is going to want to boost a brand they don’t like or can’t relate to. Morals and ethics are a big deal when it comes to increasing brand awareness
Establishing a company as a brand is hard work.
It takes years of effort to skyrocket your brand, through considerable investment and a lot of smart thinking.
Obviously there has to be a good product or service as no amount of investment and no marketing strategy can transform a company into a brand without something excellent to offer.
But even when there are some good products or services, some companies never become brands.
Fortunately, you can adhere to the best practices and overcome your struggle with branding.