Blogging is the future. This infographic shared by Ignite Spot shows you some interesting statistics about blogging.
- 23% of Internet time spent on blogs and social networks.
- 77% of Internet users read blogs.
- 97% of companies that blog have 97% more inbound links.
- 67% B2B marketers using blogs generate 67% more leads.
- 434% websites with blogs have 434% more indexed pages.
Blogging Is The Future
Here’s some quick tips for using your blog profitably:
- Blog at least weekly
- Create content that’s useful to your readers
- Always have a call to action in each blog post
- Use your blog to grow an email subscriber list – don’t forget to subscribe to our blog if you haven’t already!
It can be hard to find a glut of blogging stats all wrapped up in one place, so I was pleasantly surprised to find this infographic. It had a lot of data and statistics regarding blogging, and while a lot of it is US-centric, it does offer up some tasty nuggets. For example, 61% of US consumers have made a purchase based on a blog post. Not bad!