“Ever Wondered Why is it that only 10% of the people who get into the business of Network Marketing actually SUCCEED…. while the remaining 90% DON’T!”
Well..these 9 Bitter Truths will reveal to you EXACTLY WHY:
1. Not Taking The Business Seriously
- Many people take this business as a short term business. Really Not good.
- If people just treat the opportunity AS SERIOUS AS THEIR JOB, success is sure.
2. False Expectations
- Some people seriously feel that this is a ‘Get Rich Quick Scheme’. Totally not so.
- In fact true leverage in this industry begins as you nurture your business gradually.
- The business starts off by being ‘Underpaid’ for a while. Stick to it for a while and you’ll only be ‘Over Paid’
3. Lack Of Confidence/Belief
- We need have belief in 3 Essential things to success: The Products, The Company & Ourselves
- To increase our belief in the Products: We need to use the products and also get feedback from happy users.
- To increase our belief in the Company: Wee need to read success stories and interact with successful leaders.
- To increase our belief in Ourselves: Only 2 things – PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT and taking ACTION everyday.
4. Lack Of Prospects/Leads
- The more you can show.. the more you will grow; personally and financially.
- A combination of Network Marketing & Internet Marketing techniques will help you have endless leads.
5. No Proper Business System
- Prospecting, Followup, Conversion & Training: A proper system is a must.
- We have all heard it time and again, The Fortune Is In The Follow Up.
- Online Methods: Using Email Marketing techniques and web conferencing tools.
- Offline Methods: Using the phone, using the phone, using the phone, using the phone.
6. Lack Of Focus
- All Successful Networkers have a super-sharp focus and clarity in their game plan.
- Do not get disturbed by Petty problems and issues. Look long-term.
- Focus on your strengths and develop on it.
7. Not Investing Into Themselves
- Not reading books, taking courses, attending trainings and events.
- Investing into oneself is by-far the MOST CRITICAL trait of the successful.
- The more you learn… the more you will Earn. Self-Transformation is the Essence
8. Not Knowing How To Present The Business
- All big earners in this business know how to present well.
- It’s crucial that you learn how to ‘Show The Plan’ by the first month itself.
- Presenting the business is an Art, and has to be learnt from your successful uplines.
9. People Who Fail Have No VISION
- All Success starts with Vision. And without vision, people just perish.
- Vision gets people going, keeps people alive.
- From Vision – come our Goals. When you have a clear GOAL, you are going to reach it.